TI Australia is seeking to appoint a Finance & Administration Coordinator
Finance & Administration Coordinator
Transparency International is a global movement which plays a leading role in combating corruption. It works with governments, businesses and citizens to stop the abuse of power, bribery and secret deals which are widely recognised to be serious impediments to economic development and a de-stabilising social force.
TI Australia is one of more than 100 national chapters world-wide. TI Australia has been operating as an accredited Transparency International chapter since 1995, focusing on ways in which Government and Australian-based companies and institutions can address corruption issues. The organisation is well positioned to grow in both size and influence and an exciting opportunity now presents for a highly skilled, energetic and individual to take the helm.
TI Australia is seeking a full-time Finance & Administration Coordinator located in Melbourne, Australia. The Coordinator will support TI Australia in establishing effective internal office systems and procedures during an exciting period of organisational growth at a moment when the organisation is embarking on an ambitious global network initiative, â€˜Mining for Sustainable Developmentâ€™.
The role requires a highly motivated professional with sound experience in Australian not-for-profit administration (including finance, human resource and general office management). The successful candidate will be offered a contract to the end of 2017, with extension subject to performance and available funding.
As a member of the Mining for Sustainable Development team and reporting to the Programme Manager, the Finance and Administration Coordinator will require the following competencies:
- 5+ years of financial, project and operational management experience in a similar role in the Australian public, private or not-for-profit sectors;
- Sound experience in coordinating financial reporting and budget monitoring on complex multi-country projects (including experience working with multiple currencies), supported by multiple donors;
- Experience in office management, with experience in HR management an advantage;
- Proficiency in using current IT platforms to build efficiencies in finance and project management;
- Part/fully qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, ACCA or similar) or equivalent professional qualification;
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English, with additional languages (Spanish and/ or French) an asset.
Click here for further information including key duties and personal characteristics.
The deadline for applications is 3 March 2017.