To have a core group of organisation or corporate members who are willing to provide substantial support to TI Australia both financially and in terms of active involvement and participation.
A Working Relationship
Various international and domestic developments have put the spotlight on corporate governance, transparency and accountability. Corporate membership gives companies a means of committing themselves publicly to support Transparency International’s work in Australia and the Region. It will also provide the opportunity to work closely with TI Australia in seeking systemic improvements in accountability, transparency and anti-corruption processes both in the domestic and international sphere.
The scope of the relationship will depend on the sector, strengths and interests of the company, and their time, ability and willingness to be involved.
Details will be negotiated with each company on an individual basis. Activities could for example include: speaking at TI Australia and other events on transparency and accountability procedures; working with international players on promoting business principles, involvement in research projects or providing venues and platforms for hosting joint meetings on related subjects.
These will be negotiated with each company, but could include:
- Internal seminars or participation in workshops
- Opportunity for interested staff members to become involved in activities of the Transparency International Australian Chapter
- Assistance on translating or adapting AS3860-2006
- Invitation to events organised by Transparency International Australia or coalition partners
- Newsletters and background briefs on current issues and events, sent to nominated executives or staff quarterly
- Periodic e-update news on matters affecting the prevention of corruption
- A partnership certificate or other appropriate recording of your membership
- Flow of information from Transparency International on global developments related to your industry sector
- A showing of leadership in relation to the core principles we uphold and campaign with others to advance
$8,800 per year (GST inclusive).
To access the TI Australia Constitution and membership application form click here.
For further information contact TI Australia on +61 3 9877 0369 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org