Project Officer (Australia), Mining for Sustainable Development
- An exciting opportunity to contribute to the Australian part of a global initiative designed to generate tangible and lasting change in the fight against corruption around the world
- Fixed term (12 months. Extension until 31 December 2020 dependent on funding), full-time
- Brisbane or Melbourne based
- Applications close 11.55pm AEDT 10 April, 2019
Please refer to the Position Description for a full outline of the position, including selection criteria and remuneration.
Enquiries about the role should be directed to Hannah Clua-Saunders, National Project Coordinator, Mining for Sustainable Development, on 0421 498836 or email@example.com.
How to apply for this job
Your application must include:
- A cover letter outlining why you are applying for this position.
- A resume including your skills, experience and qualifications.
- A comprehensive statement of claims against the Key Competencies (maximum of 4 pages).
- Please clearly state the location that you are applying for (either Brisbane or Melbourne).
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this job.