We want a more accountable government, a democracy governed with transparency, accountability and integrity.
Democracy thrives when people can see, understand and participate in the decisions that affect their lives, when decision-makers are accountable for their actions, and when leaders lead with integrity.
We are focusing on some key public sector reforms to strengthen our system of governance. These include:
- Building a robust national anti-corruption and integrity agency
- Stronger rules around political donations, lobbying and the ‘revolving door’ between public office and company payroll to boost the integrity of our elected representatives
- Better laws against foreign bribery and money laundering
We are also closely watching Australia’s position in the Corruption Perceptions Index – the most widely used indicator of corruption worldwide.
A national integrity commission that's fit for purpose
Our priorities for a strong national integrity commission
The question is no longer if, but how and when. We need a national-level integrity commission to prevent and tackle corruption. But if it is not well designed it will fail its purpose. Read our analysis and recommendations.
Will you join us?
Whether you’re an individual, a business, a government agency, or a not-for-profit, we want to work with you to build a better, more transparent and accountable system.
Membership is for:
- Any individual who wants to take a stand against corruption and promote a fairer democracy.
- Any organisation committed to our mission and interested in working with us.
To learn more about corporate or individual membership, click on the links below, or contact us.