We want a more accountable government, a democracy governed with transparency, accountability and integrity.
Democracy thrives when people can see, understand and participate in the decisions that affect their lives, when decision-makers are accountable for their actions, and when leaders lead with integrity.
We are focusing on some key public sector reforms to strengthen our system of governance. These include:
- Building a robust national anti-corruption and integrity agency
- Stronger rules around political donations, lobbying and the ‘revolving door’ between public office and company payroll to boost the integrity of our elected representatives
- Better laws against foreign bribery and money laundering
We are also closely watching Australia’s position in the Corruption Perceptions Index – the most widely used indicator of corruption worldwide.
New report: Blueprint for Action
Australia’s National Integrity System: The Blueprint For Action
Our new report shows us how we can build a stronger, fairer and more accountable system of government. This comprehensive blueprint looks at Australia’s whole framework of integrity institutions and shows us how we can act to make our system better.
Will you join us?
Whether you’re an individual, a business, a government agency, or a not-for-profit, we want to work with you to build a better, more transparent and accountable system.
Membership is for:
- Any individual who wants to take a stand against corruption and promote a fairer democracy.
- Any organisation committed to our mission and interested in working with us.
To learn more about corporate or individual membership, click on the links below, or contact us.