We want a more accountable government, a democracy governed with transparency, accountability and integrity.
Democracy thrives when people can see, understand and participate in the decisions that affect their lives, when decision-makers are accountable for their actions, and when leaders lead with integrity.
We are focusing on some key public sector reforms to strengthen our system of governance. These include:
- Building a robust national anti-corruption and integrity agency
- Stronger rules around political donations, lobbying and the ‘revolving door’ between public office and company payroll to boost the integrity of our elected representatives
- Better laws against foreign bribery and money laundering
We are also closely watching Australia’s position in the Corruption Perceptions Index – the most widely used indicator of corruption worldwide.
Our Integrity Pack for the 47th Parliament
The 47th Parliament presents a key opportunity to enact integrity reforms the Australian people have long been demanding.
With key integrity reforms, this federal parliament can build a fairer, more open, and more accountable system of government, where our elected representatives stand up for the best interests of all Australians.
Will you join us?
Whether you’re an individual, a business, a government agency, or a not-for-profit, we want to work with you to build a better, more transparent and accountable system.
Membership is for:
- Any individual who wants to take a stand against corruption and promote a fairer democracy.
- Any organisation committed to our mission and interested in working with us.
To learn more about corporate membership, click on the link below, or contact us.