CORRUPTION IS BAD FOR BUSINESS
Bribery and corruption affect:
- You, your business and career
- Your investors and fellow directors
- The lives of people in the country where you work
Bribery and corruption are wrong. Failing to have systems in place to prevent, detect and address bribery and corruption in your business can result in significant legal, financial and reputational damage.
Use this guide to understand corruption risks and how to deal with them.
ACCESS THE GUIDE
- Why your business needs to have systems to prevent corruption to meet investor and regulator expectations
- How implementing anti-corruption measures helps demonstrate the environmental, social and governance (ESG) and sustainability performance of your business
- How to identify and deal with corruption red flags during licensing and permitting
- Key policies, procedures and strategies to put place to keep corruption out of your business
The guide contains:
- Guidance on five high-risk situations
- Practical scenarios, red flags and actions
- A list of anti-corruption policies and procedures
- Recommended resources and links
Start anywhere in the guide. cHOOSE the section that is most relevant to you.
A printable version is also available.
WILL YOU SUPPORT US?
Transparency International’s Accountable Mining Programme depends on the generous donations of individuals and businesses that value our work.
Contact email@example.com to make a contribution or to find out about partnership opportunities.